Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you and your family. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
* We will ask some screening questions when we schedule your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at our office.
* You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office.
* You will be asked to wear your own mask/face covering if available ( if not we can provide one)
* We will take your temperature.
* We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
* Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s books and toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
* Also we have removed the water cooler, coffee/tea and fresh fruit due to the difficulty in disinfecting these items.
* We have removed some of the waiting room chairs to allow for 6 feet between the chairs.
* We have installed plexiglass sneeze guards at greeter and payment desks.
* Appointments will be spaced out or staggered to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
* You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear-such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call our office at 905-615-8700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The Team at Dr. Bobby Brown and Associates
As we patiently wait for the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario to give the green light to go back to work, we have been busy implementing changes to our practice to help keep you, our staff and our families safe.
We have always had a very strict infectious disease control protocol for sterilization of instruments and surfaces in our office. Moving forward however, you will notice the biggest change is in the physical space and the personal protective equipment we will be using.
As we prepare to reopen to the public we wanted to share some of the updates we have made to the office. Keeping you up to date and informed is important to us!
Stay tuned for more office updates as they unfold.
A reminder that if you have a Dental emergency to please call the office at 905-615-8700 or send an email to email@example.com. We will try our best to assist and take care of you..
Wishing you good health,
Dr. Bobby Brown & Team